Secondly, we have introduced a new color identification that combines all BARRIER premium products into a single understandable system. The new design consists of two lines. Products with additional functionality, extended life or having an electronic indicator of resource control for filter jugs are highlighted in a line with a black background. A line with a white background — standard water purification solutions and classic jug models.
The key link of the entire system is a bright colored circle, the only colored element of the new packaging (except for a transparent sticker indicating the color of the filter jug), fixing each product with its own color. This allowed us to create a clear brand block of products on the shelf and solve the problem with the choice. Now the entire BARRIER product category is subordinated to the general visual uniformity, which made it possible to close the problem of the “second purchase”.
One of the separate tasks was the development of the conversion component of new packaging. Here it was necessary to solve three important problems at once:
• as simple and clear as possible to talk about the resource of removable cartridges, and the need for timely replacement;
• clearly explain what characteristics are specific to a particular product compared to competitors;
• to convey to customers the importance of a responsible attitude to the environment through the purchase of BARRIER products.
On the front side of each cassette we placed a large icon that repeats its silhouette indicating the resource of a particular model, and on the back of the package there is an infographic detailing the details of the remaining resource depending on the duration of use. Thus, the consumer can calculate in advance the maximum service life of the removable cartridge and to purchase a new cartridge in time.
Having extensive experience in the field of water purification, the BARRIER company is constantly working to improve its products and improve the quality of life. Even in the category of filter jugs, where, it would seem, everything was invented a long time ago, the company’s specialists managed to add a lot of new advantages to improve and simplify the use. Among the key ones:
• an electronic indicator of the resource of the OPTI-LIGHT cartridge, reminiscent of the need to replace the cartridge;
• improved cover design, allowing you to start using purified water without waiting for the end of filtration;
• “EASY-FILL” valve, due to which there is no need to constantly hold the cover when collecting water;
• reliable threaded connection, preventing the ingress of untreated water into the filtered;
• own mobile assistant application, which is designed to automatically remind you to replace the cartridge.